Hello stamping friends,
Happy Saturday! As I'm able to spend more time on my feet, I'm trying to get my craft room organized, since I left it in a mess right before my "accident." So I'm starting to sell off retired stamp sets, paper and accessories to make room for new product! Many of these products are 2 years or older, but in the off chance that I've made a mistake and included a current set, please let me know right away and I will replace it with another retired set.
Check back often because I will be marking the collections as they are sold and I will be adding more Halloween and also Christmas collections as well.
Remember, first come first served!
(8/28/16 - I added some additional collections (I'll include the listing tomorrow), updated some images, added some product and/or retook some as they were hard to see the products)
If you are interested in a particular "collection" or "collections" email me at firstname.lastname@example.org provide your name, your phone number and the email you use for Paypal and let me you are interested in the name of the collection. If you are the first to respond, I will send you a Paypal invoice. The invoice must be paid within 24 hours.* The box will be mailed within 3 business days after receipt of payment.
*if the invoice is not paid within 24 hours and I have not received any communication from you, the next person who expressed interest will be contacted.
Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail medium flat rate box at $11.95 except where noted. Shipping within the US only.
If no interest here, collections will be cross-posted on other sites.
Googlie Eyes Collection, $29.95:
- Pumpkin Pie Baker's Twine
- "Googlies" - pack of 50, unopened
- Batty for You, wood, mounted, 1 stamp slightly stained.
- Googly Ghouls, rubber foam, clings; new, not mounted.
- Booglie Eyes, wood, mounted, 4 stamps slightly stained.
- Paper Pumpkin kit, 2014, new
FangTastic Collection, $29.95: SOLD
- Merry Everything, wood, only 1 stamp mounted and used.
- Monster Munches, rubber foam clings; new not mounted.
- Fang-Tastic, rubber foam clings, used, mounted
- Tee-Hee-Hee, photopolymer, staining on all stamps
- Bootiful Occassions, rubber foam clings, 1 stamp used but clings not adhered to rubber
- Oval punch
- Creepy Crawly DSP - opened, 11 sheets plus scraps from other packages
- Pumpkin Pie Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon - barely used
Spooky Spider Collection, $34.95**:
- Spooky Spider Black Decor Elements - Size 3, new unused
- Sizzix Trick or Treat Letterpress card
- Chills & Thrills Rub Ons, used: 1 full white sheet, 2 black sheets are used
- 1/2" Striped Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, new unopened
- Basic Black Waffle Paper, new
- Ghostly Greetings DSP - 2 sheets + scraps
- Unmarked Halloween DSP (not sure what it is) - 10 sheets
- Stacked with Love DSP - 45 sheets
- Pieces of Poison Stamp Set, rubber foam clings, used
- Dark and Dreary Stamp Set, rubber foam clings, used
- Eat, Drink & Be Scary, wood, used
- Holiday Best, wood, used
**Shipping $13.65 due to size of Decor Elements tube.
Halloween Hello Collection, $34.95 SOLD
Halloween Hello Collection Includes:
- Halloween Hello stamp set, rubber foam clings, used, slight staining on 1 stamp
- Toxic Treats stamp set, rubber foam clings, used, slight staining
- Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set, rubber foam clings, and coordinating Boo to You Framelit dies - new
- Fall Fest, photopolymer, and coordinating Framelit dies - new
- Spider web doily, new
- Happy Haunting Designer Washi tape bundle, new
- Happy Haunting DSP, new, unopened package
From the Crypt Collection, $19.95 SOLD
- From the Crypt, wood, mounted, used
- Graveyard Gala, wood, mounted, used
- All Hallow's Eve, wood, new, unmounted
- Tasty Sweet, wood, mounted, used
- Everyday Enchantment Ribbon set: 1/8" organdy ribbon in Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral, new, unopened.
- Frightful Fence Jumbo Wheel
- Tag Punch
- Cast a Spell DSP, 3 sheets + scraps
- Haunted Forest stamp (rare), wood. mounted, used
- Midnight Raven stamp (rate), wood, mounted, used
Creepy Crawly Collection, $34.95: SOLD
- Jolly Bingo Bits, rubber foam clings, new, unmounted
- Bingo Card, wood, mounted, used
- Spooky Bingo Bits, rubber foam clings, used, 8 stamps slightly stained
- Simply Created Halloween banner accessories, new package was opened to look at pieces
- Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape bundle, new, package just opened
- Halloween Bash, rubber foam clings, new, unmounted
- Toil & Trouble stamp set, rubber foam clings, used, mounted
- Pick Your Poison DSP - 2 sheets + scraps
- Night & Day DSP - 10 sheets
- Spooky Treats Rubons, used
- Basic Black Waffle Paper, new
Out on a Limb Collection, $24.95: SOLD
Out on a Limb Collection Includes:
- Out of a Limb Stamp Set; wood, mounted
- Home is Where the Haunt Is; wood, mounted
- Halloween Frights; Double Mounted set, wood, mounted
- Grateful Greetings, wood, mounted
- Haunting Halloween wood, mounted
- Howlstooth & Scarringbone DSP
- 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Always Artichoke, new unopened
- 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Gumball Green
Tricky Treats Collection, rare stamp sets, $79.95:
Tricky Treats Collection Includes:
- Tricky Treats set, wood, unmounted
- Spooktacular Greetings, wood, mounted
- Twick or Tweet, wood, mounted
- Halloween Hedgehogs, wood, mounted
- Just Flying By, wood, mounted
- Spooks Galore, wood, mounted
- Bats About You, wood, mounted
- 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Early Espresso, new unopened
- 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Gumball Green, new unopened
- Sycamore Street 1/4" Ribbon set
- Modern Medley DSP
I've done my best to list all items accurately. I hope I didn't miss anything! If I did, it was not on purpose, so please contact me. Collections are as pictured. All collections are sold "as is". Some are used, some are new as described in the comments. Please ask questions before buying!
Again, email me with the collection, or collections you are interested in include your name, your phone number and the email you use for Paypal.
More Halloween collections coming...if there is a retired stamp set you are looking for, please contact me. Due to my love of all things Halloween, I have most of them! Well, if I haven't sold them already!